tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Experience:  Computer specialist.
62741268

The i photo icon is no longer in the dock; it disappeared

Customer Question

the i photo icon is no longer in the dock; it disappeared when I up graded to 10.10.5 how get it back
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: after turning on i cloud in i phone the previous photos are no longer in photos and i photo is no longer in dock. The old photos can be found in hard drive but new photos taken with iPhone are just in photos. would like to get all photos in photos and in i photo
JA: Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with know their way around the iCloud, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for the job. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that i know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 6 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience.I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Try this please>Click on Launchpad, locate the iPhoto icon> then drag the iPhoto icon to the dock.
Did that work for you?