tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Experience:  Computer specialist.

IPad Mini 1, ios 7, yahoo mail app is missing the settings

Customer Question

iPad Mini 1, ios 7, yahoo mail app is missing the settings "cog-wheel" and the forwarding icon (box with outgoing arrow). The result is that I cannot print from emails displayed in that app. (I can by loading Yahoo mail in the browser). Where has the menu access gone?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of. Printing over our wifi works fine from other apps.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 5 months ago.
Does the app have these options>Print emailsTap the More icon .Tap the Share icon .Tap Print .Tap an available printer.Tap Print.Print attachmentsWhen viewing an email:Tap the attachment you want to print.Tap the Share icon .Tap Print .Tap an available printer.Tap Print.