Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

I BOUGHT A APPLE ITUNES CARD AND DOWNLOADED IT TO MY LAPTOP

Customer Question

I BOUGHT A APPLE ITUNES CARD AND DOWNLOADED IT TO MY LAPTOP COMPUTER AND TRIED TO BUY SOME MUSIC IT ASKED ME TO PUT IN A CODE CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT CODE AM I SUPPOSE TO PUT IN WHEN MY FIFTY DOLLARS IS SITTING IN ITUNES ALREADY
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.When does it ask you for the code?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
when i pick out the song i want i click on the amount the song cost it asks for your password ***** it ask you to put in a code what are they talking about, by the way i would not be looking at my fifty dollars in itunes, all sixteen numbers were put in correctly.
Thank you for the update. It sounds as though you may have Two Step Verification setup. When you sign into your account in iTunes, it sends a 'code' to either your email or to your cell phone. You will need to enter that code in the window that you see.