Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a virus in my Facebook account, how can i get rid of

Customer Question

I have a virus in my Facebook account, how can i get rid of it?
JA: A Facebook question, huh? Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with will know just what to do, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My Facebook account is sending vile messages to friends accounts.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Not as far as I know.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 9 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to sign in and use your facebook account?Have you tried anything, such as changing your facebook account password, etc.?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,