Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

The "slide to unlock" doesn't work. I did a hard shut down,

Customer Question

The "slide to unlock" doesn't work. I did a hard shut down, the apple icon comes up, but it turns back on to the home page with the correct time, but the slide still doesn't work. Thank you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Have you tried connecting the ipad to your pc or mac and seeing if it can be detected by itunes? If so, you may need to try and restore it to get the screen working again. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201252 If itunes cant detect the ipad, let me know! I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.