Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Password ***** working... guess I need to reset JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

Password ***** working... guess I need to reset
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Need to purchase app
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I am aware of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mac_Martin replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome.What's the password ***** an email address or something else?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin