Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My new password ***** been sent to my connection manager, whats

Customer Question

my new password ***** been sent to my connection manager, whats that adn wher i can find this?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ???????????
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: i try to get my new pasword and i got imformetion like this
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Success... Your new password ***** be sent in a text to your PC connection manager.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. What program or service are you trying to get a new password *****? I am familiar with a PC Connection Manager software, but I am not sure that is available for MAC. It is used to help manage cell phones and tablets. If you'll me more about what you're trying to do I will be better able to assist you. Thanks!