Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have just updated my Mac Pro and now my Mail won't open.JA:

Customer Question

i have just updated my Mac Pro and now my Mail won't open.
JA: Fortunately, the wizards we work with know Apple products inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The Mail icon on my dashboard won't open.
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No - when I try to open my mail it won't open.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Have you tried restarting your computer ? What version of Mac OS X are you using now ?