Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified

I am trying to make a photo book and i want to delete a page

Customer Question

i am trying to make a photo book and i want to delete a page and it say it has to be even so then i try to delete the next page and it won;t let me do that either then sometimes it will
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: what if i want to add a picture that is on my phone to this book can i just load the oil then copy it to this alnblum ?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi there!
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this...