Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I don't have my passwords. I don't have backup emails. I

Customer Question

I don't have my passwords. I don't have backup emails. I have about a thousand phsyical proofs of who I. Please, let me mail these.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Hi Edmund, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem email account so that I can check your recovery options? Are you using Yahoo Mail? AOL? Hotmail? Gmail? or others?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Gmail.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Please tell me the problem gmail account, or just the username part -- before the @gmail.com.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
***@******.***
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Hi Edmund,Thank you for writing back. I have checked and it appears that you have no recovery options provided in your Gmail account so now the only way to recover it is through the recovery form.Can you please tell me how you access your Gmail before? Were you using a web browser like Chrome or Safari? Or were you using the Mail app?