Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I don't know how to reset my apple password JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I don't know how to reset my apple password
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The message ays, Verification failed
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I' also unable to connect iCloud for the same reason or update.
JA: Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with know their way around the iCloud, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for the job. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. We can either have a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and work on the problem while you watch. Are you using your Apple ID and password ***** a MAC computer, ipad, iphone , ipod or more than one device?