Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have been having trouble with my MX922 staying "connected" to my Mac

Customer Question

I have been having trouble with my MX922 staying "connected" to my Mac for some time...having to shut down and restart to print. Now I cannot get it to connect at all. Any ideas?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem. Is the printer connected to your Mac with a USB cable?If it is wireless, have you changed the wireless router recently? Or the name or password ***** your wireless network? Thanks, John