Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I receive requests photograph (some say "upload your

Customer Question

I receive requests for my photograph (some say "upload your photo", but I don't know HOW to upload the photographs. I have an iMAC and have jpeg photos in its memory, but have been unable to "drag" them to another website, and don't know what to do.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Where are the photos saved ? In iPhoto or Photos application ?