Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have a mid 2007 mac desktop and have always updated it to

Customer Question

I have a mid 2007 mac desktop and have always updated it to current OS X el computer is now so slow in everything it is almost useless. I have had computer geeks in and paid them to tell me it is due to my ram being too full since updating. I use the computer just for emails web downloads etc but no graphics powerpoint etc and can't afford a new one which is what geek told me to do. Is there any way I can pull stuff off to make things better please?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.
Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information: • The exact system Version (listed right under OS X ??) • Processor • Memory
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.
You can speed up that Mac a lot for just a little bit of money you don't have to purchase a new one. Do you still want help with that? What happened... I lost you?