Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs

I have lost safari on my macbook, how do I get it back?

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem. There are several ways, please try the following one: 1- Click the magnifying glass icon on the upper right corner of your screen to pull up the Spotlight Search 2- There type safari and wait 10 seconds 3- When you see Safari listed there, double click it 4- Now you will see Safari opening and the Safari icon on the dock. Right click the Safari icon on the dock and select Options, Keep in Dock, so this way it will stay on your Dock. If Right click does not work for you, Control Click the icon instead (that means press the Control key on your keyboard while clicking the Safari icon) This should work. Let me know if you need more help. ====Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you. =====Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges. Please read below also: Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated. If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead. Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!! John=====