Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My Roku is not working it was working at 7 pm this evening.

Customer Question

My Roku is not working it was working at 7 pm this evening. Now it says something about adding a MAC address I put my WOW! password ***** for my wireless connection. How do I put in the MAC address there is only one box? I tried putting in the MAC address with no space and then I put in my WOW! password ***** did not work what next?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 10 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please turn off the TV, then disconnect the power cords from both the Roku and the internet modem / router device(s) for about 5 minutes, then re-connect, then turn on the TV, and wait a bit, then let me know what exactly it shows when using Roku.Note: Your network / security / wireless password ***** key might be at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device; it is case-sensitive.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.