Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My Roku is not working it was working at 7 pm this evening.

Customer Question

My Roku is not working it was working at 7 pm this evening. Now it says something about adding a MAC address I put my WOW! password ***** for my wireless connection. How do I put in the MAC address there is only one box? I tried putting in the MAC address with no space and then I put in my WOW! password ***** did not work what next?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please turn off the TV, then disconnect the power cords from both the Roku and the internet modem / router device(s) for about 5 minutes, then re-connect, then turn on the TV, and wait a bit, then let me know what exactly it shows when using Roku.Note: Your network / security / wireless password ***** key might be at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device; it is case-sensitive.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.