Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.

I want a computer with convenient portability presentations

Customer Question

I want a computer with convenient portability for making presentations away from my home.
( I can't take my Mac 27" with me. but it has served me so well since 2010!)
For my 'cultural' presentations I need to reproduce, images of paintings, tracks of 'classical' music from my audio cds, and operas, plays and film from dvd's ,onto a big smart screen- 60inch, with built in speakers.and with HDMI inputs.
I now use a iPhone 3 for audio tracks, - BT or AUX. with a Bose Mini Speaker. But still lug around a Sony Blue Ray disc player and a separate CD player with earphone output.
What can you suggest.?
***** *****.
Xochitepec, Mexico.
What suggestions can you come up with.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing would suggest a POWERFUL gaming laptop.If you are going to need a BLU-ray player, then obviously the laptop will HAVE to have a BR player.Laptops can also connect to displays with HDMI.....or you could use a WIRELESS DISPLAY connection. Which is a dongle connected to the TV via HDMI, and then you connect to the dongle from your laptop and BEAM the VIDEO signal (along with audio) to the TV....NO CABLES NEEDED! its very clean and neat!.Laptops also serve Bluetooth, for audio ONLY streaming.Bluetooth can also be used for being more flexibale during a can add a clicker via bluetooth, and be able to walk around while advancing your powerpoint slides..Did you want specific models to choose from?