Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I went to the Apple store today because I have been having

Customer Question

I went to the Apple store today because I have been having trouble with "ghosting". The guy told me it's happened to some people after the past couple updates. He told me what to do, I've done it, but keep getting this message:
THERE WAS A PROBLEM DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE FOR THE IPAD "IPAD". THE REQUESTED RESOURCE WAS NOT FOUND.
I went through all the steps, everything is up to date, but I still can't restore the IPad.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
Hold the Power Button (3 secs)Continue holding the power button and also hold the home button (15 secs)Release the power button while continuing to hold the home button (10 secs)Your device should prompt with the "Connect to iTunes Screen"Plug it into your computer and open iTunes. It will either prompt to restore and up date or you can manually restore using the Restore button
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Didn't do a thing!
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
Did you see the Connect to iTunes screen? Are you there?