Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My Ipad frozen. Only message on screen says Can not do I cloud

Customer Question

My Ipad frozen. Only message on screen says Can not do I cloud backup. My IPhone works, Home computer works. Don't need Icloud back up. What?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Rath replied 5 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Are you unable to close out that iCloud popup and use the device now? If so, please do this first: Press and HOLD down the Sleep/Wake button (at the top) and the Home button (at the bottom) together for atleast 10 seconds, until the iPad reboots automatically. Done that, let me know if you are able to use the device itself, so that I can provide you with further steps on disabling that popup from coming up in the future. Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.