Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

This is ******** I had approx one million points on my

Customer Question

this is ******** I had approx one million points on my xtreme slots account and they gone from my facebook account. I would appeciate your help to get them added back to my facebook account This has happened more than once and it is unfair to me that this should continue to happen. I dont mine paying for cpips I have fairly lost but I am very angry that Icontinue to have taken from me unfairly
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi there,

You will need to contact Xtreme Slots support at *****@******.***

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The e-mail you gave me does not either work or is not correct so please give me the right one so I can contact them
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

The email address is the only one listed on their website: http://xtremeslots.com/

Are you getting an error message or bouceback email when you use it?