Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Pearl. i am not receiving some emails, which i know i have

Customer Question

hi pearl. i am not receiving some emails, which i know i have been sent. i have an icloud account, and pick up my mail on my phone, laptop and ipad. but even when i log onto icloud thru my browser, instead of using the mail application, the problem is the same
JA: Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with know their way around the iCloud, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for the job. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no. thank you. it has been going on for a couple of weeks now, and earlier this week, i watched an email come through, although it wasn't anywhere to be seen once it arrived...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.
Can you clarify you mean you see the email on the devices but not in a web browser? Or you don't see the email received any where?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
hi mike. i can see my laptop receiving the emails, but once they have fully arrived, they are not visible in my inbox, junk, trash, or any of the other folders i have set up. and i assumed it might be a problem with my mac mail software, but when i log in to icloud through my browser, which bypasses the mail application there problem is still happening. i just requested a password ***** from "just answer", and the same thing happened - i saw it progressing coming in, but it has vanished once fully received...
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.
If this is happening even using a web browser then there is something very wrong maybe you have set a filter or something. If you Accept the remote service offer we can do some testing. This requires exchanging private info and we can only do that using Premium Service this conversation is open to the public.