Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I forgot my password, or what I thought was my Apple password.

Customer Question

I forgot my password, or what I thought was my Apple password. Can i get a new one? or find the old one?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I can no longer get into my old Apple password ***** itunes, movies etc. i also need it for my ipad.
JA: No. I don't like to pay for everything individually.
Customer: What's this got to do with what I am talking about?
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I need a new password ***** don't know how to do it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Byron replied 5 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Start on this page:!&section=passwordEnter your Apple ID (email address) and click ContinueYou can either answer security questions or receive an email allowing you to reset your password.
Expert:  Byron replied 5 months ago.
Hi. Were you able to get that reset?Please let me know if any issues. Thank you....Byron