Robert, consultant
Experience:  many years in the computer consulting industry

I need to schedule an appointment to have my tablet reset.

Customer Question

I need to schedule an appointment to have my tablet reset. I have a new tablet and when I tried to set up my netflix account, it said that was an invalid email address. When I attempted to back out, it wanted me to verify my account but I can't get it because it has that email address that it's saying is an invalid account. I've had this email account for 15 yrs and get emails all day along.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I can get an appointment for sometime today. .
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.
were you trying to create a NEW netflix account ?you may already have one with that email address thats why it wouldnt let you make a new one. try just logging into netflix with that email address and using the lost password ***** if you dont know the password.