IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

When I am trying to connect the Philips Wirelessconnect to

Customer Question

When I am trying to connect the Philips Wirelessconnect to my computer, I get this message every time I try to open the download, "Safari can’t open the file “wi-fi_mediaconnect_setup_v1.06.43-2.exe” because no available application can open it." I have no idea what to do and the philips website makes no sense. Can someone please help me! I am using Safari and I have the updated Mac software, plus my macbook air is only a 2014.
Category: Mac
Expert:  IT Miro replied 5 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.It looks like you downloaded the installation file that can be used only by a Windows computer. Since you have a Mac, you need to download a different installation file. Does the Phillips site offer you a Mac version? Let me know,IT Miro
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No, I do not think so.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 5 months ago.
Hello again! I can assist you with downloading the right installation file. Please type here the 12-digit code that you were asked before you were able to download the Philips Wireless connect program.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 5 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro