Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  if you looking for good answers about mac or any product of apple (ipad, iphones, ect..) contact me
76221641

I am a Mac user. I have two google accounts, one personal

Customer Question

I am a Mac user. I have two google accounts, one for my personal use and one for a club use. My large quantity of photos are stored on iPhoto on my computer and also in my personal Google Drive. How do I transfer the photos from iPhoto on my Mac to the Google Drive for my club account?
I have just done a three day shoot of a regional meeting and have several hundred photos that I must categorize into various event albums for those three days and then make these photos easily available and shared with 200 people. They will want to download and use for their personal use. Need prompt help as I am on a very tight deadline. Thanks. My phone is(###) ###-####
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, Please follow the steps below to upload photos from iPhoto to your Google Drive: 1-First download phoshare : http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/36036/phoshareOnce you download the file, unzip it into a folder of your choice. Then, run the application. 2-Click on the Files tab. Phoshare will automatically select the default location of your iPhoto library.or click the Browse button to choose the location your photos. 3-Click on the Metadata tab.choose what metadata to export. Check the box marked "Export metadata" to export date picture taken, descriptions, keywords, and notes. If you want to export GPS data, check the "Export GPS data" box. To save the information about recognized faces in your photos, you can tick the boxes marked "Copy face"s into metadata and Copy face names into keywords. 4-You can now click on the Export button to start the extraction from your iPhoto library.the duration of the extraction depends on the number of files and the size of your iPhoto library. 5-Once your iPhoto library is exported, you can copy the folder of exported to your favorite If you need further assistance please reply back to meThank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied. Note : Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate ana answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied, If you still need help please reply back to me. regards,