Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I BOUGHT A IMAC FROM APPLE NEED TO CANCEL SYSTEM MECJA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I BOUGHT A IMAC FROM APPLE NEED TO CANCEL SYSTEM MEC
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: SYSTEM MEC DOESN'T WORK WITH A MAC
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: YES I HAVE COMPUTER CHECK UP ALSO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  David replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to help answer your question.Can you tell me more about what you need to cancel?