Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

Suddenly i can't popen my mailboxJA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

suddenly i can't popen my mailbox
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: obviously, i can open safari but even when i doub le click mail (as I always do) nothing happens
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no connection but how can i close an out of use email address?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?Is there any error or message?Are you using the mail stamp icon on the Dock? Or do you use something else for email?Have you tried anything?What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Have you tried to shut down / restart the computer yet, and check?- If that does not work, please answer all my questions in my previous reply above, so I can troubleshoot the issue further.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
If needed, press and hold the Power on / off button on the computer for about 20 seconds, then turn it back on and check.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,