Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Cannot seem to play cd on my imac...& have read support....still

Customer Question

cannot seem to play cd on my imac...& have read support....still stuck
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have burned a cd, made playlist, & computer indicates disk is actually burned & I can see the burn mark on cd but cannot get sit tos play on computer or on separate stero player!!!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  caraleneK replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Do you get a error if you insert a cd in to your cd player? When you burn the cdCan you confirm whether or not you have selectedAudio CD in the iTunes Edit menu >Preferences > Advanced tab >Burning sub-tab.Waiting your feedback