Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years

I am on iMac using OS X El Capitan. Since yesterday I cannot

Customer Question

I am on iMac using OS X El Capitan. Since yesterday I cannot access my email. I cannot even get to the sign in page for hotmail using Firefox. I get a window reading This Mac can't connect to iCloud because of a problem with "*****@******.***" which is my email address. It tells me to open iCloud to fix this problem. I click on iCloud preferences and it just puts me in a loop. I am able to access hotmail through Safari but I always like Firefox.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you open Firefox pleaseClick the menu button (the three bars top right)n and then click help (the ? icon).From the Help menu choose Troubleshooting Information. ...Click the Reset Firefox… button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.To continue, click Refresh Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.Then tell me if it is now functioning correctly please.