Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I recently got a mac pc as soon as I got it there's was an

Customer Question

I recently got a mac pc as soon as I got it there's was an issue with my iTunes account years back I accidently placed photos from her pc and my pc lap top in iTunes account with over 10000 songs that I put in her pc and my pc with her photos of her wedding and my iPhone 3 g in this iTunes account in my apple account how can't I get these photos of hers into a separate folder with out trashing them in their trash bin and whenever a apple rep helped me she somehow blocked my access of retrieving these photo of hers my daughters now any and all of my apple iTunes cannot be retrieved because of this. What's I need to do is separate these photos and separate them music but how can't I do that in someone whom had access with out my permission try to controlled or fraud try manipulate my data passwords and account
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.
Photos are not stored in iTunes can you clarify?