Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have a playlist on my MacBook that I want to copy to an iPhone JA:

Customer Question

I have a playlist on my MacBook that I want to copy to an iPhone
JA: Fortunately, the wizards we work with know the MacBook inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for the job. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I made a playlist on my Mac. I hooked my iPhone to the Mac and I can't seem to figure out how to get that playlist onto the iPhone
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: That's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.I'm working on your question. I will reply in a few minutes.
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
Connect the iPhone to your computer and open iTunes application. In iTunes, select your iPhone icon at top left next to Music, Movies etc icons. Then click on Music option on the left side. Then enable "Sync Musics" option. In there, you can either select all music or selected playlist, song etc Click Apply or Sync button and this will sync the playlist to your iPhone. Let me know how it goes