Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I have been working in Technology since 1997, and have a special affinity for Apple devices.
93256567

My ipad has the message suddenly: activation required, and

Customer Question

my ipad has the message suddenly: activation required, and to double click. the pass code screen comes up and does not accept the entries to get to my home page. additionally, there is a voice that has been activated suddenly.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: ive rebooted it several times with no success.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent technology expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 1 year ago.
Let's try to "force restart" your iPad. To force restart your device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.Once it boot back up, please check whether it is worked no normally again. Please let me know what you find!
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Any luck shutting down your iPad? Did that resolve the issue once it restarted?