Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have a Mac Mini. it was hacked and now can not get e mail

Customer Question

I have a Mac Mini. it was hacked and now can not get e mail from computer, ipad or i phone. Need apt in walnut creek genius desk to scrub mac mini and help me re set passwords to log on. also cant get email from the computer, i phone or i pad. Please get me an appointment ASAP.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason