Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years

I have a Mac air 2014 11 inch can I load a Quickbook file from

Customer Question

I have a Mac air 2014 11 inch can I load a Quickbook file from a thumb drive in the USB port from a dell computer in the Mac air with Quickbooks online
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeIt depends on how long you have had the quickbook online account as it can only be done within the first 60 days.If this is correct, then it will depend on which file you are referring to from Quicbkbooks.But the instructions for the procedure you can follow here to determine if it is possible for your situation.Click me to openIf you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you