Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

There! I just lost my mini iPad .how can I find it? Can

Customer Question

Hi there!
I just lost my mini iPad .how can I find it?
Can you find it for me?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. I'm sorry that you lost your iPad. I can't find it for you. If you have iCloud or Find My iPad activated on it then you can track it. On your PC, go to Then login with your Apple ID or iCloud account you used in your iPad. Click Find My iPad button. Then click All Devices, then select your iPad. This will show the iPad in the map. If you are unable to track it, then click Lost Mode in there. This will password ***** it and show custom message you want on it. If it still not find it, then click Erase there. This will erase the iPad and deactivate it. No one will ever able to use that iPad without you activate it again. (Once it is erased, you need to provide your Apple ID and password ***** activate it again) If you have not enabled the iCloud and Fine My iPad option on it, then you will not be able to track it unfortunately. It can't also be tracked if it is turned off. But it will be erased the moment it turn on (assuming it is connected to internet). Find my iPad option is your only hope now. I'd also recommend to change your email password, AppStore password ***** all other passwords you used on it. So the person who get the iPad will not be able access your emails or other things that require password. If you've any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.