Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  if you looking for good answers about mac or any product of apple (ipad, iphones, ect..) contact me
76221641

Its about an iPod nano can you help with that. i have synced it with my computer and put

Customer Question

its about an iPod nano can you help with that.
i have synced it with my computer and put songs on it but as soon as i eject from my computer it turns off and won't turn back on until i plug it back into my computer
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your question, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, Please try one of the solutions below : Make sure the Hold switch is offCheck to see if the Hold switch is on. It's located on the top or the bottom of iPod. When it's in the on position, you'll see an orange patch.To turn the hold switch off, slide it until you no longer see the orange patch.Press any button to turn on iPod. Make sure the battery is charged iPod won't turn on if the battery is empty. Instead, a low battery screen appears for about 3 seconds when you try to turn it on. Reset iPod If iPod still does not turn on or appears to be "frozen" you may need to reset it. When you reset iPod all your songs and files are saved. Some customized settings may be lost. Let the iPod battery drain In rare cases, iPod might get into a state in which it needs to be drained completely before it can be reset. If iPod didn't turn on after you reset it, follow these steps:Disconnect iPod from all power sources and leave it disconnected for about 24 hours.Reconnect iPod to the Apple iPod Power Adapter or computer and reset it. Update iPod's software If iPod turns on after you reset it, use the latest version of iTunes to update iPod. Hope this help Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.
If you have a moment kindly rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating are appreciatedNote : Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate ana answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied, If you still need help please reply back to me. regards,