Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert
Experience:  Years ago & in 2 years recently, I helped with Mac OS [X] & MacBook & Air & BootCamp etc. problems.

Thank you I;ve been while,also this comouter is sick

Customer Question

hi,thank you I;ve been for a while,also this comouter is sick now I called aol yesterday for newpasswor they sent me two neither work been with aol for years i.m going on eighty yrs old I quit aol and just back couple weeks been onine all I use for pea pod I would appericate if
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Try one of the two new AOL passwords, slowly and carefully, and being sure that you type in CAPS and lower-case, correctly.If that fails to work, try it once again, again carefully.If that still fails, then Try the second of the two AOL passwords you were sent, again, slowly and carefully and observing all CAPS and lower-case and entering them correctly. Why did you need a new password ***** AOL? was the old password ***** working?