Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I HAVE A MAC VERSION OSX VERSION 10.6.8. IS THERE AN UPGRADE

Customer Question

I HAVE A MAC VERSION OSX VERSION 10.6.8. IS THERE AN UPGRADE AVAILABLE?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Barun replied 7 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. You can upgrade your Mac OS X 10.6.8 directly to Mac OS X El Capitan (the latest version of OS X) for free, using the following App Store link:http://appstore.com/mac/osxelcapitan When the App Store window comes up, click the Download button for El Capitan. After downloading, the installer opens automatically. Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions. This should do it. Do keep me posted. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below. Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the star buttons at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.