Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I put a thumb drive in usb and waited to play,nothing

Customer Question

I put a thumb drive in usb and waited for something to play,nothing happened so I removed it, only to have a notice appear that said a repair would try to take place. I put it back in and went to file which indicated the item, I selected to quick view but got no response ??? HELP very important one time only information on this.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have never used this option before
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
yes please
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
I'll send modified offer, see if this accepts
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.