Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

11" Macbook Air with upgraded 480GB SSD starts right to the

Customer Question

11" Macbook Air with upgraded 480GB SSD starts right to the very end of progress bar then powers off
JA: Fortunately, the wizards we work with know the MacBook inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for the job. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Nothing more to tell, it gets right to the end of the progress bar then shuts off. Whether in Safe mode, regular mode. Have already reset NVRAM.
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. This usually happens if your Mac is unable to load the system files from the SSD. Have you tried reinstalling the OS X ?