Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am trying to login to Facebook but it tells me the feature

Customer Question

I am trying to login to Facebook but it tells me the feature is currently not available and to try again later. It has been like this for 2 days. I tried to login on my fiancé's mac as well and it doesn't work there either. This all started after I had an update to my mac. I am able to get on other websites.
JA: Fortunately, the wizards we work with know the iMac inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for the job. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no that is all...thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Are you opening Facebook through Safari by going to www.facebook.com? Is your fiance' able to login to Facebook on his Mac?