Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

How do I access IE on a Mac product?

Customer Question

How do I access IE on a Mac product?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
There is no IE for Mac and hasn't been for many years. Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information: • The exact system Version (listed right under OS X ??) • Processor • Memory
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can't get in touch with my neighbor and don't have the info you require. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
Ok yes obviously I need more information to hep you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I've copied your intro requesting the OS x info and will send to my neighbor with the problem.
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
OK let me know, there is no one simple answer this requires some back and forth
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just cut me out of the system. I don't have access to the Mac in question. Over and OUT, please.
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
ok
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please get off my back. I asked yesterday to cut me out on this issue at 12:13 and 12:44. I already paid a deposit $5 for a Neighbor. I myself to not own a Mac and am feeling hassled. No response to this email, pleeeees!
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
I did not respond to you . I'm sorry but you will have to close the question yourself to avoid future emails from the site. I have no control over that.