Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I made a slideshow on my iPad, and want to show it at

Customer Question

Hello, I made a slideshow on my iPad, and want to show it at my high school reunion tonight. However, I forget how to make it continuously loop. When I google the question, it directs me to my settings page, but I can find nothing on the settings page to make the slideshow ".repeat". Please help! Thank you,
April Weeks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. On which application are you creating the slideshow ? Keynote or Power Point ?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
None. I just picked photos and clicked on "slideshow" and it does a nice Ken burns type show with music. I just, want it to loop.
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Ok, there is actually a way to loop it. Open Photos and start the slideshow. While the slideshow is playing, tap on the screen and this will show the upper and lower border with some options. Tap Options at bottom right and you will see Repeat. Turn it on. Let me know how it goes
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
You can also change the effects like Ken burns, Dissolve etc by selecting Themes and you can also change music from Options. To see this menu, you have to tap or touch once on the screen while the slideshow is being played and you will see the "Options" menu at the bottom right of the screen. Tap it to see these options. Let me know if you don't see it (Note : The above instructions are for latest iOS verison which I'm assume that is what you are running on it) If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
See the attachment below;
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi April, I'm just checking. How is it going ?