Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have been getting a couple of unusual error messages for

Customer Question

I have been getting a couple of unusual error messages for the past several hours when I try to log on to a web site - first message - You can't open the application"Mac Security" because it is not responding. What is going on? I can find no reference to that app. Have run a coup;ate virus check with negative results.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: Second message "OS X doesn't recognize internet addresses starting with "X-FS-BP-Query:///?R=safari-extension%3A//com.PG
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 7 months ago.
Is it on specific sites or all sites?