Shefin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Experience with a world famous computer manufacturer

When I try to open a Word document on my I-Mac (OSX 10.9.5)

Customer Question

When I try to open a Word document on my I-Mac (OSX 10.9.5) a message appears which says, " The application Microsoft Word can't be opened--1712." What can I do to open my document?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please force Quit Word, and quit all the programs that are open. Then restart the computer. Then, check if the issue persists. If the issue persists, try the instructions in the link below. If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N