Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I cannot send e.mails via safari on my ipad JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I cannot send e.mails via safari on my ipad
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am currently using google when I normally use safari to send e.mails.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: Can't think of anything. My iPad is connected to wifi I can do everything else that I need to on this device
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?Is there any error or message when sending an email message?Are you currently able to receive emails fine?Do you mean you are able to send emails fine using Google Chrome app?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,