Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert
Experience:  Years ago & in 2 years recently, I helped with Mac OS [X] & MacBook & Air & BootCamp etc. problems.

How do you make one of those #BeyonceAlwaysOnBeat videos? How

Customer Question

How do you make one of those #BeyonceAlwaysOnBeat videos? How do I import the track from iTunes?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. The technique is rather like that of overdubbing, only with tracks not intentionally made to match. A track with a similar bet to the video of Beyonce' dancing, is added to the video as a sound track, adjusted to match the dancing moves.It is in short, a masterful work of editing. How to import such a track from iTunes, depends upon what or where you are importing it to. Let me know and I will complete the question.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm not sure where the track from iTunes would go, that's what I'm hoping to find out. I already know that it's overdubbing I want to know how or what mobile app? The video is on YouTube and the track on iTunes. Thanks
Something like this?: ...unless your handheld is not Android OS -type.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am about to look at the link and then I will let you know, hold on
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yeah something like that, but do I need iTunes on my phone?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
how will we import the track to my phone???
You will need the tune on your phone, I think. Do you have iTunes on some Apple computer ? that's usually where imports of tunes to Android are done from.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No my iTunes account is in a hp laptop, no apple device. Do I need remote assistance?
Not necessarily remote assistance.It's simple enough.Connect your Android device to the Windows computer with a cable.Navigate on the PC toMyMusicthen to theiTunesfolder, where your iTunes music is stored, and look for the file name you want to transfer. Find it, then drag-and-drop the file there from your computer to the icon for your Android device. That's it... aside from finding the file on your Android device.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Alright thanks I will try that shortly and let you know what happened
OK. Let me know please. Thanks.