Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.

When I try to enter my Golf Club site after I type in my password

Customer Question

When I try to enter my Golf Club site after I type in my password ***** ID this message pops up.
"Safari can't open Page"
"Too many redirects occurred trying to open this site"
How do I fix this?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
do not want to connect. Would like to have an answer please
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Your problem can be caused by one of several different reasons. You may have faulted cache, an old browser, corrupt configurations, etc. Let's see if clearing the Cache works. In the Safari menu bar, click the Safari option.Click the Clear History link.In the Clear drop-down menu, select the time range where you want to clear browsing data.Click the Clear History button.After that is complete, test the page again. Was there any change?