Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

When you export a pdf of a quark file (current 2015 version),

Customer Question

When you export a pdf of a quark file (current 2015 version), on a Mac, the pdf does not show the art, only the text.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know the version of mac osx you are u sing, you can check as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Thank you, *****
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Mac OSX V.10.10.5
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
can you try going through these steps, And let me know if your able to export a functional pdf~ Dustin S.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
We tried those steps with no success. The same results as before. Would you like us to send the files to play with?