Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

We have an iPod 60GB, Model # ***** EMC No. 2065, 2005, with

Customer Question

We have an iPod 60GB, Model # ***** EMC No. 2065, 2005, with mostly music, some pictures, music videos and a few movies. The sound just stopped coming out of both the ear plug and the bottom plugged into a Bose SoundDock. The system still is working, and you can go between menus, songs, pictures, videos, but no sound anywhere. Can this be fixed>>>>>>the music is the key here.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. It is possible that the issue is with the main board. Since the music is important, I'd recommend to backup all your music and stuffs before doing any fixes on it. Do you have the computer that you sync with the iPod ?